What You'll Learn:
- What UX design is and why it’s important
- Core principles and methods of UX design
- The traits of a good UX designer
Who this is for:
- New UX Designers looking to expand on their skillset
- Potential career changers who are thinking of transitioning into UX
- Anyone working with designers who wants to better understand what UX design is and how it is practiced
- No prior knowledge required
Don't be intimidated by UX!
User Experience, or UX, is one of the fastest growing and highest paying professions around. Whether you’re a seasoned designer, or just looking to speak the language of your colleagues or clients, the principles of UX design help you better connect with the users of your product or service. In this beginner class, industry expert Jamal Nichols will explain what UX is and how to incorporate it into your work to create more meaningful experiences. Designers tend to focus on how things look, when the focus should equally be on how things work.
Don’t be intimidated when you see the term UX! By the end of this class you’ll feel confident and empowered to decide if UX is the right career choice for you.
148 minutes of 1080p HD video
You will be taken to the members’ learning dashboard. The course is yours forever.